Snap is a leading print and essential marketing/promotion services partner in Ireland.
It was founded in 1984 and today employs c100 staff across 16 Centres in Ireland. Snap is passionate about helping companies promote their brand in a creative, modern and innovative way, enabling them to grow their business. Working with Irish SME’s, multinational companies and large corporate organisations, Snap provides a range of products and services across Print, Design, Promotional Products, Signage and Digital Solutions. Winners of multiple Irish Franchise awards, including Service Franchise of the Year on three separate occasions.
The Sales Support Executive has a passion for engaging with customers, with the ability to bring energy and enthusiasm to a fast-paced environment. The role is best suited to an individual who is dynamic, adaptable, motivated and driven to execute tasks/objectives/sales targets, while working closely with the respective sales team and wider team to ensure quotes are issued and orders processed in a timely manner.
In this role, the Sales Support Executive will lead from the front and take responsibility for the successful and timely execution of all requirements needed to provide the highest level of service [at all levels of customer engagement] and in parallel execute business objectives/KPI’s, with the goal of driving sales growth.
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30 pm
• Creating customer quotes and follow-up, based on customer needs [with a high attention to detail, conversion and client satisfaction]. All activity to be logged in CRM and Business Management system.
• Ensure project deliverables are met by closely monitoring/liaising with production team and suppliers.
• Drive long term growth by building strong relationships with team and customers.
• Place a high priority on delivering quality results, go above and beyond client expectations.
• Carryout other tasks as required by management [including social media platform focus].
• It is a must that the individual is highly organised with the ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish goals, establishes efficient work procedures to meet objectives and be skilled in prioritising and meeting deadlines. A problem solver, who can address issues in a professional manner.
• A person with a hard-working ethos who is flexible, maintains effectiveness by adjusting behaviour, work routines, and habits to meet a goal and/or changing circumstances.
• A positive, can-do attitude and dedicated to going above and beyond. A Sales Professional.
• Experience in estimation [quoting] and the Print industry [Design, Promotional Products, Signage, Events, Marketing materials] is an advantage but not essential.
• At least two years’ experience in a similar role [B2B], with track record of delivering results.
• Strong relationship building with a high degree of responsiveness, and integrity. Excellent team, negotiation, influencing and sales closing skills are essential in the role, including professional persistence. Excellent communication skills, professional phone manner and customer focus are essential.
• Strong understanding and ability to ensure standards and processes of Quality [ISO standard], Health, Safety and Environment are upheld.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suites, Data extraction and ability to run reports as required.
• A strong educational background, fluent in English and a clean driving license. Desire to learn/take feedback.