Are you looking for a fresh career move in 2022?
FRS Recruitment are inviting you to apply for the position of "Supply Chain Developer". This is a full-time permanent role, based in County Westmeath. Successful candidates will report to the Supply Chain Manger and expand their experience in the areas of planning, quality and research and development.
Due to continued success my client, who is a leading Irish Agri business, is undertaking international expansion and aims to increase a vibrant workforce which will add to the success and growth of the company.
* Negotiating and developing relationships with suppliers.
* Planning and purchasing orders and material.
* Delivering sustainable resolutions to quality issues.
* Supporting and interacting with sales and marketing.
* Representing the company at trade shows
* Managing supplier performance and driving continuous improvement in pricing, quality and supplier flexibility.
* Developing competitor, industry and supply chain knowledge.
* Product range expansion and research.
* Contributing to and maintaining supply chain KPIs.
* An strong communicator, comfortable working with global supply chain partners.
* An ability to use data to make decisions.
* Know how to prioritise their work load while being capable to react to changes in business priorities.
* A strong business and commercial acumen while eager to learn and develop.
* 2/3 years supply chain or purchasing experience.
Click the link below and apply today.
All applications are treated in strict confidence
You can also call Bonnie Clancy on 0861038534 during working business hours