Meet our awesome go to market - Sales department: Together we actively contribute to Personio's growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution oriented sales approach, guide our prospects and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
What does a start in sales at Personio mean?
You are the first personal contact for interested parties and accompany them in the first steps on the way to becoming a potential new customer of our HR software. You will talk to potential new customers about the introduction of digital HR processes and you will be in constant contact with various companies with up to 2000 employees. If you have always found it exciting to start in sales, our internal and external experts and our specially developed sales talent factory will help you develop step by step towards becoming a SaaS sales expert.
Your tasks and responsibilities
* Development and implementation of strategies for outbound lead generation
* Research, identification and active approach of new potential customers
* Determination and clarification of the requirements or challenges of our target group and mediation of the first solutions for the digitization of HR processes
* Building relationships to establish an active dialogue with decision makers of our target customers
* You will be collaborating and learning from an experienced team of Account Executives
* Owning the early stages of the sales process - generating and qualifying new sales leads
Not sure if this role is for you? Take our quiz and find YOUR best fit. QUIZ!
What you need to succeed
* You already have experience in exchange with customers, preferably in the B2B area (eg: call center, human resources, event management, etc.)
* You are passionate about software products and ready to work with them
* You identify yourself as an active listener who communicates purposefully and confidently and is always proactive
* You can create trust and enthusiasm with potential customers through your positive, energetic and creative way
* You demonstrate great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English & Swedish
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
* Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
* Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
* 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
* Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
* Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
* With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
* Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
* Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
* Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
* Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
* Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.