Want to do the best work of your life? Make your mark at Europe's leading entertainment brand. Our people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work - a place where you can be yourself and let your skills shine.
Join our team as a Full-Time Retail Sales Advisor earning €26,835 OTE €34,000 plus the opportunity to earn uncapped commission. You'll enjoy the flexibility and support you need to make an impact: making fans of the products you love, hitting targets and delivering brilliant customer service.
What you'll do:
- Work 40 hours over 5 days out of 7 (opening hours are 9am-6pm with late night shopping up to 9pm on Thursdays and Fridays).
- With no barriers and no doors, you'll be meeting our customers face to face to discuss the latest and greatest Sky has to offer.
- Spend time understanding our customers' needs to offer the best solution.
- Focus on selling the right package to the right customer
- Demonstrate expertise about our products, we're fans too!
What you'll bring:
- Brilliant listening skills
- Ability to emphasise and understand our customers
- A healthy streak of team ambition through sales
- A passion for working as a sales team to help customers
There's a reason people can't stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Our great range of benefits really are something special, here are just a few:
- Free Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- Discounted Mobile and broadband
- Bonus incentives
- A range of benefits to support you in all areas of your finances, health and lifestyle, such as, a generous pension plan, healthcare, sharesave and retail discounts.
CVs aren't everything. We're more focused on who you are and the potential you'll bring to Sky. That's why we have a unique approach through a series of questions and a video round.
We'll do everything we can to support you during your application. If you need us to make any adjustments to our recruitment process, let our Recruitment Team know by clicking on the support button at the beginning of your application.
Where you'll work:
Your base site will be in Golden Island Shopping Centre in Athlone.
However due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, we're having to flex our recruitment and working practices to ensure we keep you and our staff safe. If you're invited to an interview, it's likely this will be a virtual interview using video, and we'll do our best to make the process smooth and straight forward for you
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. We can't wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, we might have to withdraw the offer