HELP THE WORLD REIMAGINE THE FUTURE OF MONEY. Leveraging PayPal’s reputation as a technology leader, the Business Development Representative is responsible for driving PayPal’s market share by building a strong pipeline for our enterprise sales executives. This role will provide a strong foundation of technology sales skills and payments knowledge, ideally allowing the BDR to grow into a quota carrying sales executive.
Fluent English is a requirement for this role.
About this Opportunity
The BDR will execute coordinated campaigns that consist of calling and strategic digital communications such as email and social/professional platform connections. Ultimately, this high-level performer will create genuine connections with some of the most impressive brands in the world.
About the Role
- Contact prospective merchants across phone, email, in-person events and social platforms to generate and uncover new opportunities.
- Perform initial needs assessment of prospect while identifying existing pain points to determine how PayPal’s platform could address those needs.
- Maintain accurate and updated records for all activities in Salesforce.com
- Research and stay up to date on current market trends, opportunities and competition
- Conduct research to expand contact lists within targeted accounts using tools like Zoominfo, Sales Navigator and other methods.
- Desire to learn enterprise sales methodologies and strategies.
- 3-5 years of sales, marketing or business development experience. SaaS sales experience is a plus.
- Dynamic hunter personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential.
- Demonstrated track record of achieving both individual and team goals in a professional setting.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively, both on a team and individually, in a high energy, ever-changing, dynamic sales environment.
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and Outreach.io is a plus.
- Fluent in English
Join the PayPal team
- Grow your international career working for a respected global brand.
- 27 days paid annual leave in addition to all national holidays.
- A competitive salary, a performance-related bonus and employee share scheme.
- Company pension scheme, parental leave scheme & comprehensive health insurance.
- Fully equipped onsite gyms with personal trainers & subsidised restaurants.
- Award-winning training and an education allowance.
- Regular family fun days, company events and active social groups.
- Fantastic cutting-edge modern offices that make coming to work that little bit more engaging.
- An onsite Costa Coffee, games rooms, relaxation zones and so much more.
Please Note: Due to Covid-19 - the interview process, on-boarding, training and all work undertaken for this role will be conducted remotely. PayPal’s remote working policy is currently being reviewed. Apply now and one of our recruitment team will be able to discuss in more detail.
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button if you’re ready to help shape the global future of money.