FRS Recruitment is now inviting applications for role of ‘New Product Manager – Agri’ on behalf of our client, a leading Irish Agribusiness. This is an exciting time for our client - partner, who are the largest independent wholesale distributor of farm machinery parts, agricultural components, spares and tines to the agricultural trade sector in Ireland.
Serving the Agri sector successfully for the last 50 years, our client - partner is keen to speak to candidates with a passion for Agri/Machinery/Parts, complimented by an interest in Marketing/Research and New Product Development. Indeed, this is a newly created role as part of our clients strategic growth plans - where you will be joining a motivated team, who share the same passion, drive and ambitions as you.
* You will manage the whole process from sourcing products from suppliers, preparing product specification and bringing the product to market. This will involve working closely with the purchasing department and the sales and marketing team.
* Sourcing of products as set out in the product development agenda.
* Sourcing new suppliers / Maintain relationships with existing suppliers.
* Prepare specifications for these products and liaise with suppliers to ensure products are fit for purpose, supplied competitively and on time.
* Prepare the commercial specification in terms of pricing, packaging and presentation.
* Work closely with purchasing department to assist in the delivery of product development projects.
* Responsible for quality control and testing for all component products.
* You will be involved in design / adjustments of products where necessary.
* Training and briefing the sales team on all new products.
* Third level qualification in Business / Agri Business / Agricultural Science / Mechanical / Ag Engineering
• Knowledge and experience of farming and farm machinery
• Keen interest in sales and marketing
• Knowledge of modern IT reporting systems
• Key skills, organization, planning, attention to detail
Attractive salary based on qualifications & experience
Please email your cv through the attached link