Are you a experienced Accounts Receivable candidate looking for a new role in Galway? We are recruiting for a Accounts Receivable Specialist with our client in Co Galway. This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract position.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Receivable/Billings Specialist to join our clients global team for a minimum contract of 9 - 12 months. The team is located between Ireland, China, and the US. On a quarterly basis the person in this role will assist with processing over 300-unit reports, sending invoices to the customers assigned to them and following up with queries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
* Process monthly/quarterly unit reports from customers to allow invoices to be calculated and billed.
* Prepare, process and mail out the quarterly manual invoices.
* Allocate incoming wire payments against customer account in line with company procedures.
* Follow the escalation process for open invoices and update comments based on emails and conversations with customers.
* Review unallocated payment on a regular basis and allocate once invoice has been processed/confirmed.
* Triage, assign and co-manage the global mailbox as part of a team.
* Assist team members with tasks and provide cover for others if requested.
* Liaise with other departments both within and outside of finance when required.
* Assist with the NetSuite/Zone ERP implementation if required
* Other ad hoc duties when requested.
Qualifications & Education
* 2 to 4 years experiences in Accounts Receivable or similar role.
* Ability to investigate billing queries independently before escalating to next level.
* High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Highly motivated and able to work independently with the ability to make independent decisions when required.
* College diploma or above with experience in Finance, Accounting and Technology sector of similar field required.
* Excellent Excel and Outlook skills as well as the ability to use MS Word and to a lesser degree PowerPoint. Ability to adapt and learn in-house software.
* Salesforce experience advantageous.
* Prior experience of using ERP with Syspro/Netsuite being an advantage.
Send CV through the link for immediate consideration
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069