Outbound Sales Support Agent
Alternative Energy Ireland (AEI) has an exciting opportunity to join our growing team at our new offices in Dublin 12. This permeant and part time role will suit many candidates.
AEI is Irelands longest established renewable energy specialist and we help homeowners upgrade the energy ratings of their homes by installing technologies like Solar PV for free electricity, Smart multi-zoned heating systems, ventilation systems, Solar hot water systems.
- Phone warm leads and engage with homeowners to help them understand the solutions available.
- To be able to engage with customers and understand their issues and tailor a solution to suit their needs.
- Pass qualified leads to our field sales reps for home surveying.
- To populate our IT system with updates on all communications.
- Weekly reporting to their manager.
- Be highly customer focussed.
- Organised and able to manage their own diary.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
- Be a self-starter and be able to work collaboratively
- Minimum 1 years' experience in telesales or sales
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and personal diary / calendar management
- CRM experience an advantage.
- An upbeat and positive outlook
- Excellent telephone manner is essential.
Benefits of joining our expanding team
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Part time role with flexible hours
-You get to help shape and define this role
-Sales and product training provided along with site visits to real installations
-Potential to grow the role to a full time role if desired
Are you keen to join an organisation in the renewable energy sector, that can help you develop your career in this space?
Want to join our team, or interested in discussing it in more detail and in total confidence, then please get in touch.
We’d be delighted to hear from you.