Laharn Consultation Limited is seeking to recruit an experienced Account Manager/Business Development Manager for Connaught or Leinster. The position will be based remotely and entail travel throughout Connaught or Leinster with one monthly on-site visit to our offices in Co. Kerry.
Our Company offers expert expenditure analysis and cost control solutions for Licensed Premises throughout Ireland. The position will involve dealing with Customer utilities and various service providers for the Licensed Trade. Our exclusive customer rates are not available elsewhere on the market, meaning our Customers always get the best rates available. To date, we have partnered with Virgin Media Business, Brinks Ireland and McCarthy Insurance Group (the largest independent brokers in Ireland), to name but a few.
Our business is built on continually striving to reduce expenditure for Licensed Premises. We take the burden of continually reviewing costs from the Customer and provide an ongoing account management solution, coupled with constantly providing new offerings and services to help Licensed Premises run more efficiently and economically.
Upon joining our team you will take on responsibility for enhancing our existing customers business and developing new customers throughout the country.
Our Customer base consists of bars, restaurant, hotels, nightclubs and off licences. You will work closely with our Customers, our Partners/Service Providers and our Team at Head Office.
Sales area to be covered: Connaught or Leinster (Working Remotely)
Business Development Manager
Reports To: Company Director & National Account Manager
Laharn Consultation Limited is seeking to recruit an experienced Account Manager/Business Development Manager. The position will be based remotely and entail travel throughout Ireland. Our Company provides expenditure analysis, cost control solutions and account management for the Licensed Trade.
If you have a passion for sales and would like a superb brand portfolio to work with, then talk to us as this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and realise your ambitious plans with a rapidly growing company. Joining our friendly, passionate and enthusiastic team, you will help us to maintain and contribute to our future growth and success.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact 064 66 86001.
Closing date for applications: 14 August 2021
Responsibilities and Duties
• Develop strong relationships with our existing customers to maximise sales both via the office and face to face (Covid compliant).
• Seek to generate new business through sales calls, ensuring that all opportunities are swiftly followed up.
• Work closely with our team and service providers to support our sales efforts and maximize every customer lead.
• Develop an extensive knowledge of our products and of our capabilities and apply this to new business.
• Provide and ensure excellent customer service delivery in all aspects of communication with our customers
• Track and manage all your activities and opportunities
• Relay back to us your trend insights
• Identify and follow up on commercial opportunities
• 3 years B2B sales and business development or account management (telecommunications/utilities/provision of services background preferred)
• Full clean driving license
• Excellent verbal and written English skills
• Exceptional communications skills, including verbal, written and listening skills
• Have a passion and proven track record in business development and account management.
• Excellent attention to detail
• Strong IT skills including competency with using a CRM software (essential).
• Strong motivation to know products, services and ability to present/demonstrate the products successfully to the customer
• A strong team player with a can-do attitude
Salary Package Details:
Base salary €30,000 with year one OTE €70,000 +
Specialised 1-2-1 training with our service providers provided