***Technical Sales Manager***
Building Materials(Dublin City)
Excellent opportunity to join the leading manufacture of bulk materials. This is a client-facing role with a combination of account management and new business generation. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with customers in the Dublin Central area.
Technical Sales Manager
* Develop new and existing business promoting the company’s full range of products to Tier 1 & 2 Contractors.
* Introduce all new products and services offered by the company in line with the business strategy.
* Establish and maintain ongoing customer business relationships in order to provide the highest possible understanding of customer requirements and ensure end product satisfaction.
* Provide accurate and rapid cost calculations and quotations to customers.
* Responsible for negotiating terms of an agreement and closing of sales.
* Provide assistance with budgets, strategy, planning, and forecasting when required.
* Third level qualification in Sales & Marketing or related discipline
* 5+ years solid experience in a sales role within the construction industry
* Previous technical sales experience is an advantage.
* Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
* Proven ability to confidently and positively present at all levels, both internally and externally.
* Proven ability to create and maintain positive relationships and a commercial focus
* Ability to manage multiple projects.
Leading the way in the recruitment of construction sales professionals