Our client has an excellent opportunity for a experienced Commercial Lines Account Executive. This is a full-time Permanent position based in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
Main Purpose of the role:
Working in a busy office environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for commercial lines renewals, client retention and driving new business through up selling &/or cross selling.
• Knowledge of the commercial insurance market and commercial lines products.
• Ability to evaluate direct client insurance requirements and provide suitable cover solutions.
• Good negotiation skills to close new business or at time of renewal.
• Energy and drive with an ability to manage high workload in a team environment.
• Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to include a confident telephone manner.
• Promote professionalism and integrity.
• CIP qualification
• 3 years’ experience in commercial lines in a brokerage
• Good SME experience and technical knowledge
• Compliant with CPD requirements & complete 15 formal hours of CPD each calendar year.
• These hours must be relevant to the specific function.
• Business Literacy and numeracy; e mail writing, use of spreadsheets.
• Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills both verbally and written.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV through the link
Phone calls to Louise 086 4670069