Kelly Hunter, Ireland’s distributor of leading brands is seeking to recruit an experienced and passionate Sales Representative / Account manager / Business Development Manager.
Our growing customer base give their loyalty because of;
- the unique excellent service we provide;
- well established reliable brands with proven rate-of-sale;
- attractive margins; regular visits and;
- a thorough understanding of not only our own business but our customers also.
On joining our team you will take on responsibility for enhancing our existing customers business and developing new customers throughout the Munster region.Our customers range from independent retail stores, to symbol group store-owners, off-licenses, Wholesalers and other distributors with whom we have formed partnerships. Our business is built on fostering long term relationships. We have offices and showrooms in Dublin, Cavan, Galway and may look to establish office/showroom in Cork.
Responsibilities for the job include the following
· Picking up and developing strong relationships with our existing customers to maximise sales both remotely and face to face (Covid compliant) .
· Seek to generate new business through sales calls, ensuring that all opportunities are swiftly followed up.
· Work closely with the Kelly Hunter team to support our sales efforts and maximize every customer lead.
· Quickly become intimate aware of our products and our capabilities and apply this knowledge to generating new business.
· Provide and ensure excellent customer service in all aspects of communication with our customers
· Track and manage all your activities and opportunities
· Relay back to us on a frequent and regular basis your trend insights
· Identify and follow up on commercial opportunities
· 3 years sales and business development or account management in grocery retail channel
· Full clean driving license
· Excellent verbal and written English skills
· Exceptional communications skills, including verbal, written and listening skills
· Have a passion and proven track record in sales and business development
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong IT skills including competency with using a CRM software an advantage.
· Strong motivation to learn our brands and products attributes and ability to present/demonstrate these successfully to the customer.
· A strong team player with a can-do attitude
Package (the fun bit)
· OTE €75k
· Competitive package with basic salary and performance-related element
· Mileage allowance and phone provided.
· Specialized training provided
If you have a passion for sales and would like a superb brand portfolio to work with, then talk to us as this is a fantastic opportunity to grow and realise your ambitious plans with a long-established and rapidly growing company. Joining our friendly, passionate and enthusiastic team, you will help us to maintain and contribute to our future growth and success.
Should you be interested in hearing more about this job opportunity please contact Brian Doyle with your updated c.v