Home > Customer Service Manager Dublin
If you thrive to work in the Services field and you are obsessed with customer care and user satisfaction, this is the position for you! One of Technogym’s goals is "Satisfying 100% of our customers and end-users". Our Services teams are always trying to improve their service quality to have the best fitness experience available anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for an energetic and results-driven customer service manager who will be responsible for recording, administering and managing incoming customer issues, queries and complaints, striving for customer satisfaction at all times through professional expertise. The role is permanent, full time and will based from our office in Malahide, Co.Dublin.
This role plays a key part in providing a high-class level of service in terms of 'First Time Fix Rate' and 'Time to Service'.
· Guarantee timely, complete resolution of problems reported by clients via telephone or email support, through remote diagnosis and accurate problem capture to support on-site visits by the Field Engineers.
· Guarantee customer satisfaction by professional technical assistance standards related to speed of service, service quality and cost effectiveness.
· Manage the collection of feedback data related to Technogym products and services
· Proactively support the Field Service engineers in order to keep support costs down
· Effective recording and management of incoming cases (Technical issues and queries) and Customer complaints
· Act as first-line troubleshooting and timely escalation to meet customer SLA’s
· Interact with Service Teams to ensure timely resolution of issues in line with Customer SLA’s
· Maintain data accuracy within the business systems at all times
· 1-3 years’ experience in a call centre environment or in a customer service support role
· Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
· Knowledge of customer service practices and principles
· Familiarity with CRM systems
· Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
· Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
· Passion for sports, enthusiasm, humility, pro-activity, and ethics complete the desired profile
You may return to your current search results by clicking here.
6-9 Trinity Street
Tel: +353 1 236 6636
Job Board website by Strategies