Hybrid Sales Manager - Ireland
FRS is delighted to represent the leading manufacture of branded surface solutions for Commercial & Residential Clients in Ireland, seeking to recruit a Hybrid Sales Manager -Ireland
This exciting opportunity will involve end-to-end project management with an existing client base in Ireland as well as a strong focus on business development.
Hybrid Sales Manager – Ireland
* To manage all the existing clients in Ireland dealing with architects and designers, fabricators, contractors, and distributors.
* End-to-end project management, from specification through to order.
* Develop sales strategies and proactively focus on new opportunities for growth, with current and new customers.
* To create customer value and support business objectives by developing and introducing strategies for the product range as a solution for people who specify the products.
* Forecast sales and demand by generating leads, qualifying prospects, and thoroughly managing the sales pipeline.
* Identify and target relevant opportunities, to successfully achieve product specifications and grow revenue.
* Build up new customer relationships and business development strategies to achieve this.
* Proactively focus on where new opportunities are, drive sales in a professional and innovative way.
Key Requirements: Hybrid Sales Manager Ireland
* A strong understanding of Specification Sales Route - dealing directly with architects, designers, fabricators, distributors, and or contractors is essential.
* Proven successful track record managing end to end projects ideally within Commercial Interiors
* Proven track record in a technically focused specification sales, business development, and account management role ideally within Commercial Interiors
* Ability to self-manage and self-motivated to drive results with strong commercial awareness
* Management of customer relationships and strong networking abilities -Strong interpersonal skills
* Full clean driving license.
€€€€€ Excellent Package is available €€€€€
Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals