Senior Recruitment Consultant-Engineering
FRS Recruitment are looking for an experienced and professional Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our Technical Engineering Team based in either our Cork or Limerick offices. This role can be worked on a blended basis between the office and/or remotely. You will ensure that all work on behalf of FRS Recruitment is carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with our vision and values, whilst providing exceptional customer service.
FRS Recruitment is a multi-award winning, 10 branch national recruitment agency. We are part of the FRS Network and are the only Co-Operative Recruitment Firm in Ireland. We started out as an agricultural co-operative in 1980, a heritage that is important to us as it guides the way we work today. We have since grown into a multifaceted, industrial, technological, and highly specialised co-operative recruitment agency. We are continuously expanding and are seeking hardworking individuals who share the same values as us.
You will be:
* Passionate about recruitment and the promotion of the highest standard in client and candidate care.
* Confident and Resilient in the area business development and vertical growth, be focused, wanting to be better while striving for new ideas.
* Progressive and Ambitious in your approach to learning and development.
* A Team Player who can work collaboratively across all business units.
* Responsible for the full 360 recruitment lifecycle within your specialist vertical.
* Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and organisational goals.
* Continuous business development, developing existing accounts and bringing new business in within your vertical.
* Negotiate offers and terms of business.
* Responsibly for recruiting high quality candidates and managing client company accounts.
* Contract management of existing accounts, always looking for exclusivity, up-selling and cross selling FRS Services.
* Working to daily and weekly KPIs including across client and candidate activities in an autonomous environment.
* Define job description and document specifications.
* Identify prospective candidates using a variety of channels.
* Advertising of all roles on job boards and social media.
* Conduct confidential interviews.
* Create a candidate profiles for each open position.
* Present detailed shortlisted candidate profile summaries.
* Follow-up references and check credits.
* Develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
* Attend candidate and client networking events.
* Debtor Management.
* Maintaining accurate CRM data and records as required by your role.
* Be responsible for your own Occupational Safety and Health and wellbeing.
* Keep abreast of industry trends and labour market movements.
* Maintain awareness of FRS Recruitment business objectives and strategic changes.
* Adhering to FRS Policies and Procedures.
* 2 to 3 years of experience in recruiting or similar vertical role.
* 3 years of experience with candidate sourcing tools and methods.
* Exceptional Business Development and lead generation skills and ability.
* Diploma/Degree level education.
* A proven track record in achieving sales targets and building long term customer relationships.
* Excellent understanding of recruitment processes.
* Proficiency in using customer relations management systems (CRM).
* Good knowledge of candidate’s selection methods.
* Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
* Good interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
* Team player.
* Good time-management skills.