Hiring sales winners
Hiring sales winners
What percentage of the salespeople you or your company have hired in the past three years have either left or been moved on for performance reasons?
|Is this number high enough for you to care about?|
If so, then this workshop may be exactly what you are looking for.
The demands of today's economy have forced sales leaders to rethink their approach to sales hiring and recruitment. Through painful experience, they have learned that the 'interview centric' approach to hiring, no longer cuts the mustard.
Have you experienced any of the following;
- You've hired salespeople, often with great expectations, only to end up feeling you hired a proverbial pig-in-a-poke.....
- You hired a sales rep who genuinely performed well in their previous company/department but failed to ignite in their new role and you can't figure out why......
- You hired a Sales Professional on the strength of his/her contact list and/or customer base, only for them failing to deliver anything meaningful?
- The sales rep who despite well meaning words, appears unwilling or unable to adapt to necessary changes in your organization
- Or perhaps you've just heard the horror stories from friends about the cost of a mis-hire and you want to make sure that it never happens to you
Take heart! You are not alone. Unfortunately, these are just some of many of the potential pitfalls when hiring salespeople. They can be extremely costly too, and not just in terms of money. However, it doesn't have to be this way. More and more sales leaders are building high performance teams by applying a structured approach to what they often did informally in the past.
Attend our half-day fast-paced workshop and you will leave with a customized hiring process and the relevant tools that will consistently deliver sales winners. We have condensed 1.5 days of training into 4 hours so you only get the best of the best ideas, concepts, process and tools.What you will learn
Date: January, 2013
- A proprietary hiring process, customized to your business, that will consistently deliver A players.
- How to write a great job advert that gets noticed
- How to develop your own customised S.E.A.R.C.H model
- An extensive question bank that is guaranteed to smoke out the canniest of candidates
- Where you can find the cream of sales talent
- How to use psychometric profiling tools to save you considerable time and hassle
- Which profiling tools work and which ones don't
Please click here to view all news articles