At HR Duo we make HR easy for SMEs.
We are re-inventing the HR Department by automating key processes and using AI and ML to deliver contextual, timely and relevant support to managers and HR specialists
As the global shift to on-demand services increases, we are experiencing a surge in demand for our unique full-Service HR Solution and are building a great sales team to help bring on new customers. Are you up for the challenge and ready to join the HR Duo team?
About the role
We are building our UK and Ireland sales team here in Dunshaughlin, Co Meath and are looking for experienced and ambitious sales talent. Our journey is just starting and we need sales professionals to grow with us and to take advantage of the opportunities that come with rapid growth.
You want to play a critical role in a fast-growing technology company. You are self-motivated, willing to influence company culture and want to play a key role in sales and company growth. You are smart and passionate with B2B outbound sales experience and have a track record of finding opportunities. You are confident in your verbal and written communication skills and are enthusiastic about getting new business. Technology comes as second nature, and you feel comfortable presenting remotely and in-person.
We are looking for someone who’s ambition matches ours and who is ready to help develop that sales function and wants to help shape the future and benefit from the growth that ensues.
This role represents a serious opportunity for you to get in early with a well-funded, high potential start up.
You are likely to have experience of selling services, a history of bringing in new business and exceeding sales quotas. You are also likely to enjoy the thrill of the hunt from outbound prospecting and high activity metrics.
· Research, identify, and generate new opportunities over the phone and web.
· Persistently and rapidly qualify, build, and manage an accurate sale funnel.
· Maintain a high daily volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, & social selling
· Skilfully deliver web-based presentations using inside sales best practices
· Exceed a quarterly and annual sales quota.
· Utilising social media channels, technology platforms and other means to generate new business meetings.
· Attending networking events with a view to identifying and connecting with potential new members.
What You Bring to the Team:
• 3+ years of B2B sales or relevant experience selling over the phone/web/ in person.
• A strong track record of achievement preferably selling B2B services or SaaS.
• Previously trained in consultative / value-based selling
• Technically savvy
• Experience of selling concepts/ intangible products would be an advantage.
Who You Are:
• 3+ years in an inside sales role with experience in closing deals and leading negotiations
• Numbers-driven and committed to over-achieving targets consistently.
• Good organizational and communication skills
• Self-motivated and result-driven attitude
• Strong commercial focus
• SaaS sales exposure is an advantage.
• Experience of the SME market would be an advantage.
• Previously demonstrated high activity levels, persistence, tenacity, and strong commercial acumen
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced start-up environment and is ready to work for a genuine challenger brand. As part of a growing team, you must be a team player willing to assist others and share best practices to achieve team success.
Candidates must possess strong analytic and presentation skills as the role will frequently interact with marketing, business development, and senior management.