Zahra are seeking a talented Senior Sales Executive with a proven track record, to join our team and drive commercial success through developing and selling media solutions across various platforms including digital, sponsorship, video and audio - to new and potential clients.
The successful candidate will be revenue target orientated with strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
You will have a media / communications industry background – ideally with agency experience – and will be a pro at combining industry and audience insights into a strategic, solution-based sell.
This role is fast-paced in a dynamic and ever changing industry, and requires a candidate that is self-motivated, target driven, creative and can build valued relationships with existing and new client partners.
The chosen candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, excellent benefits, and endless opportunities for growth in a highly collaborative culture.
Senior Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Develop relationships with existing and new clients
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue targets – Commission isn’t capped!
- A good understanding of the digital marketing and social media landscape, trends, user behaviours and performance metrics.
- The ability to pull together internal stakeholders, to provide the best possible experience for potential clients.
- The ability to put together strategic well-structured pitch presentations and proposals
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- At least three years’ experience - in digital media, PR, creative advertising and/or the publishing industry with an understanding of the current market
- A proven track record in meeting revenue targets
- Interpersonal skills – to develop relationships with new and existing clients and external points of contact and best understand how to meet their needs
- Teamwork – collaborate closely with other departments including editorial, digital and creative teams
- Time management – meeting deadlines for projects and tasks, highly organised and able to manage time effectively
You are likely to be…
- Motivated and target driven
- An avid digital media consumer
- Able to listen and interpret a brief and offer solutions
- Strategic thinker who can create pitches that answer client briefs
- Understanding of the media market landscape and market
In return you can expect:
- A competitive renumeration package
- Participation in a 10% group wide profit share
- Work from home and office hybrid post Covid restrictions
- Bonus days off between Christmas and New Year that are not counted as part of your annual leave
- An opportunity to work at a ‘Happy 100’ winning company
- The opportunity to contribute to the greater good in that 10% of our profits go to Zahra Helps – an Irish registered charity that does work in South Africa and Zambia
- Regular free food from our test kitchen
- A dog roaming around our dog-friendly office
- A beautiful office in the seaside location in Bray, 3 minutes from the DART station.
If this sounds like a place you’d like to work and you’ve genuinely got what it takes to smash this role, then get in touch immediately.