As Ireland’s premier independent supplier to the Hospitality Catering, Hygiene & Healthcare Trades we are committed to growing our business.
Despite the pandemic, we remain very optimistic for the prospects in this sector and continue to build a strong and stable business. We currently have two outstanding opportunities for ambitious Sales Representatives covering the following areas:
2. Limerick/ Kerry
The successful candidates will be asked to take on an existing client base and to build on this from our extensive portfolio of Catering and Hygiene products and systems.
- Work with our existing team to develop and execute a strategy for the area.
- Follow up, prospect and develop new business in the area.
- Proactively develop a solid customer base through an efficient journey plan.
- Introduce our extensive catalogue & website.
- Regularly analyse reports and identify opportunities. From this daily activity create action plans to ensure these opportunities are fulfilled.
- Timely completion of sales reports.
Applicants should have at least 3 years’ experience in a Business to Business environment, with a proven background of winning new business. Previous experience in selling into this specific marketplace will be a distinct advantage but we will consider applications from suitably qualified people who have worked in other aspects of industry. You should have a reasonable level of IT awareness and the ability to present to key decision makers is essential.
If you have a good level of education, a confident and pleasant outgoing personality with the drive, commitment, self-motivation and discipline to work on your own initiative as well as being part of a successful team, then we would like to hear from you.
Salary & benefits are negotiable, depending on qualifications and experience, but will not be a barrier to the right candidate. Company car, phone and laptop will also be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent