We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to work nationally across the regions, using an influencing and consultative approach to establish and maintain high level customer relationships with named strategic accounts. working with Parts and Service sales and profitability in parallel to providing customer valued solutions that generate Equipment and Work Tools sales.
You will be working in the Electric Power sector, particularly partnering with blue chip global organisations within the data centre industry, supplying and supporting critical standby power systems.
* Develop and deliver appropriate individual customer sales plans in line with the core leadership agreement.
* Use tailored marketing campaigns specific to the industry for direct mailers and merchandising programmes.
* Ensure full communication and support in positioning the region as the owner of the front line customer relationship. Support regional and other internal teams in order to influence and maximise the customer experience.
* Develop and maintain high level customer relationships in both new and existing strategic accounts.
* Customer service and relationship building skills
* Teamwork and co-operation
* Analytical thinking
* Strong presentation and communication skills
* Strong negotiating skills with the ability to operate at all levels of the customer organisation
* Organisational awareness
* Sound knowledge of business and sales support tools
* Deep understanding of local marketing principles
* Deep understanding of account planning processes
* 3-5 years account management experience
This role offer excellent commission, a car allowance and private health as well as 25 days holiday