We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
* Lead marketing initiatives across EMEA for Stella Connect by Medallia.
* Set the roadmap for marketing activities which will drive new pipeline and close open pipeline. You will align closely with sales to identify areas of priority
* Work with key partners in the region to develop co-marketing strategies to penetrate new markets.
* Focus on sales pipeline growth.
* Own the regional marketing budget, goals, and outcomes, and the entire marketing mix for your region
* You will develop a regional strategy with your stakeholders and build and execute plans to achieve your goals
* Spread awareness and generate demand for Medallia's brand
* You will develop and execute on field campaigns including events, seminars, and industry trade shows
* Coordinate with all stakeholders and wider marketing team to develop and drive customer acquisition and growth, including localization of campaigns and delivering local execution
* Track, manage and measure the impact of marketing programs
* 5+ years of experience in a field marketing role or similar relevant experience in a B2B marketing
* Experience planning and executing multiple, complex marketing programs & ability to multi-task
* Strong communication and project management skills including managing internal sales stakeholders and third party marketing agencies
* SaaS experience
* Proficiency with marketing tracking and measurement applications; preferably Salesforce.com and Hubspot.
* Complex problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities with a strong track record of setting and delivering against marketing goals
* Full Professional Proficiency in English written and verbal
* A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Experience managing a small team of individual contributors
* Proven track record in developing and executing marketing plans for a dynamic and fast paced software company
* Previous experience working within a highly driven technology marketing department with an understanding of B2B buying processes
* Strong sales and customer orientation
* Strong analytical skills to measure and optimize marketing investment and campaign effectiveness