Position: Fire and Security Engineer Sales, CCTV, Fire Alarms, Access Control
Location: Ireland, Nationwide
Salary: €30,000 - €50,000 + comm, Vehicle, salary is subject to experience
Are you looking to progress your career within the Security Industry in Ireland?
Elk is currently recruiting for Fire and Security Sales Executives or Managers for a number of prestigious Security Firms across Ireland. You could be in a new position within 2 weeks.
The professional companies we are working with are looking for candidates with the following skillsets.
Can you do these tasks?
* Manage current client list and ensure repeat business targets are met in relation to products such as CCTV, Fire Alarms & Access Control for national and international clients.
* Familiarise yourself with the companies list of CCTV, Fire Alarms, Access Control products from a technical perspective and be comfortable and confident selling same.
* Cold call potential customers and introduce them to your clients list of services.
* Meet, achieve and exceed sales targets and communicate growth potential.
* Ensure you carry out all works in accordance with Health & Safety requirements.
* To attend site meetings where necessary.
* Customer focused and have the ability to represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
* Follow up with clients in relation to executed works of CCTV, Access Control or Fire Alarm Systems projects.
* To respond to all communications within an appropriate time.
* To use all Company property responsibly.
* To represent Company's best interests at all times.
* To be highly motivated and work on your own, with an excellent attention to detail.
Is this you?
* You will have several years' experience in the selling of Fire and Security, CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarm products.
* Excellent understanding of current standards relating to Security and Fire Systems.
* Experience of Intruder, Intercom, Access Control, Fire Alarm and CCTV installation best practices.
* Excellent planning and organisation skills.
* Results & Quality conscious.
* Customer focused.
* Ability to work to tight deadlines.
* Career focused and have the drive to take the next step up in your career.
* Full clean driving license.
If this is you?
Send your CV today and we will call you to discuss your next role!
Due to the urgency of this vacancy, it is not possible for our client at this time to consider anyone without the appropriate work permits, visas or sponsorship's already in place. Therefore, we are unable to consider candidates who do not have full authorisation to work in Ireland. Applications submitted without the necessary visa in place will not be considered