Digital Marketing Coordinator
£20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
*Excellent pension - employer's contribution rate of up to 10%
*30 days paid annual leave
*Health care scheme (contributory)
*Employee loan scheme
Passionate Digital Marketing Coordinator required to join an expanding business within the financial sector.
* Day-to-day uploading and scheduling of all social media content (English and Welsh) across a range of social media channels.
* Writing social media posts in English and Welsh, Welsh translators are available for more complex content.
* Support social media monitoring and reporting.
* Regular uploading of content (press releases, blogs, events) in English and Welsh to the company websites in line with the content management plan.
* Manage translators for Welsh website content.
* Regular uploading of content to the company intranet in line with the internal communications plan.
* Support intranet usage reporting.
* Raise any purchase orders for digital activity.
The ideal Digital Marketing Coordinator will have the following skills and abilities:
* Demonstrable experience in a digital marketing
* Fluent Welsh language speaker
* Some experience of using a content management system
* Ability to write engaging, well-crafted social posts in English and Welsh.
* An understanding of social media strategy.
* Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong problem-solving, influencing and negotiation skills.
* Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
* Financial sector experience (B2B) would be an advantage
* Recognised marketing qualification (degree or CIM/IDM diplomas) would be an advantage
Our client is a Financial Services provider working alongside businesses across England and Wales who offer excellent benefits and career opportunities.
* £20,000 - £22,000 per annum (depending on skills and abilities)
* Working hours are 37 Monday - Friday (flexible between 8am-6pm)
* Some working from home and some office based
* Excellent pension - employer's contribution rate of up to 10%
* 30 days paid annual leave
* Health care scheme (contributory)
* Employee loan scheme
* Wellbeing activities
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position