As an Account Development Sales Representative - we know you are results-oriented, problem solvers, target-driven and ambitious. We are looking for you to help us deliver exceptional sales experiences to customers for our multinational technology client who specializes in Internet-related products and services.
Life with Our client
As a global company, we're always on. When one of us is going to bed, a co worker half-way around the world has already had their coffee (or tea) and is ready to grab the baton and run with it. We work at a fast pace around here and we're not one for keeping the status quo. But just because we're busy, it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun.
We're passionate about throwing company events that bring us together to laugh and celebrate each other's achievements. We're also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back. If you're looking for a work-life full of purpose, passion and career potential, keep reading…
As a Sales Professional, you'll enjoy
· Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
· Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
· Continuous paid training on the latest technology
· Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
· Private Pension and Life assurance
· Onsite Kitchen (yes when return to our site... it's pretty swanky)
· 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
· Potential for rapid advancement in many fields and throughout 17 countries
A Day in the Life
You will be a hunter, cold caller and tenacious individual to garner, promote and build interest in the product through excellent and timely discovery of the prospect's business needs, wants and challenges. You will interact with business decision makers and C-Level personnel within corporate and enterprise sectors. You will interact via telephone, email and chat on a daily basis to have conversations regarding their business and how our clients cross-platform browser can benefit them. As a business partner for Field Sales Representatives, you'll work in close collaboration with them, Regional Marketing and with Partners to identify priorities and the best engagement strategy.
And to be Successful You'll
· Be an active listener while communicating with the customer on phone calls and refrain from personal distractions such as side conversations or cell phone use.
· Fluency in English & (Dutch or Swedish)
· Develop accounts to grow you client database
· Generate sales leads to identify new business opportunities and drive pipeline
· Provide prospective clients a broad overview of business solutions
· Generate meetings for discovery and follow-up meetings for technical sales opportunities
· Confirm Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline criteria before handing off leads to Field Sales Representatives
· Complete the required activity levels daily with the goal to have conversations conducted and meetings established
· Utilize, document and be an expert in Vector (CRM)
· Build customer relationships, learn about their business needs and position new products to upsell/cross-sell
· Periodically meet and collaborate with Field Sales Representatives, Partner Managers and the Regional Marketing manager
· What you bring to the table
· Exceptional bilingual verbal and written communication skills in German and English
· B2B Sales Experience is Required
· Outbound sales experience
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi- task, prioritize and manage time effectively
· Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
· Keen interest in all things tech!
· Target-driven and have a total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
· Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process and appointment setting
· Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges