Field Sales Executive
Sherlock Recruitment are a well established, leading supplier of Trades and Labour to the Electrical, Mechanical and Construction Industry. Since the start Sherlock has continued to grow to keep up with constant demand and currently has an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Rep in Dublin. This position will see you joining our team on a permanent basis with a view to career progression.
This is the perfect position for a Sales Driven individual with a strong construction back ground. With numerous Loyal Clients this position will see you hit the ground running with every opportunity to grow the division. Here, at Sherlock Recruitment we have a team of talented Recruiters who will work closely with you in sourcing the right staffing solutions for your clients and will support you in your role.
- Focus sales efforts by identifying existing and potential sales opportunities for our service portfolio by targeting and inspiring potential clients.
- Create, manage and maintain an accurate pipeline for projects
- Agree and achieve specific KPI's
- Keep management informed by submitting activity reports, monthly sales reports and pipelines
- Establish new business by planning and organizing daily work schedule, targeting and presenting to existing or potential customers.
- Identify opportunities for the team to proactively offer insights, thought leadership and points of view to the client
- Previous business development/account management/sales environment experience, ideally within the construction industry.
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client facing role
- Confident with an out-going personality
- Previous work experience in a customer facing role
- Strong Business Acumen
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Be able to learn as you go
- Be able to work well as part of a team and also on your own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a thorough work approach.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Full clean drivers license
What’s on offer:
- Immediate Start
- Permanent Position
- Career Progression
- Uncapped commission structure with attractive year one OTE
Call Linda now on 014568438 or APPLY NOW
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From €50,000.00 per year