Regional Sales Executive (ROI and Northern Ireland)
The Sales Executive will be working for the UK Head Quarters of a highly reputable multinational business. The business is enjoying significant market growth, as it continues to provide bespoke and innovative solutions to major clients within the retail industry. The focus for the Regional Sales Executive is to work closely with the Commercial Sales Team to generate new retail business opportunities, as well as, maintaining and developing existing client accounts.
* Promote sales growth in the UK (North of Midlands, North East and North West).
* Focus on developing 70% new business with 30% existing customer KPIs
* Initially outbound sales campaigns are planned and contact lists will be provided ensuring a fast start.
* Later, a more market research led approach will be focussed on where key markets will be targeted.
* As the economy opens up, field-based opportunities can be leveraged
* This will include visiting leads and ultimately being involved in site surveys once supported training is sufficient
* The role is likely to involve occasional overnight stays due to the geographical expansive area covered
* Other key business responsibility may include marketing, website updates (i.e. products for web store) and admin tasks to support the commercial sales team
* Region - ROI and Northern Ireland
* Salary: £30,000pa + Company Car + 15% annual bonus
* Equipment: Laptop, mobile phone, home office furniture (if required)
* Expenses: Company credit card
* Location: Home based with regional travel
* Holidays: Excellent holiday package
* Pension: Highly competitive
* Progression Opportunities for individuals to move within the international business
* Regional Sales Executive career
* Developing retail markets
* Delivering presentations at a senior level
* Proficient with MS Office Excel, PowerPoint as well as using SAP
* Professionally attired with excellent communication skills
* This role will be home based, although initial training may take place at our UK Head Office in Buckinghamshire for up to two weeks, as well as one weeks' training at our Group Head Quarters in Europe (both COVID dependant)
* Remaining training will be 'on the job' supported by our commercial sales team and senior management