Commercial Insurance Broker (Cork)
Our Cork-based client is seeking a highly motivated Commercial Insurance Broker who understands the client’s needs when advising them on their insurance requirements. As CommercialInsurance Broker, it is essential that you have a strong commercial insurance background within a brokerage and be CIP qualified.
Responsibilities Commercial Insurance Broker
* Renewals are invited in line with agreed protocols and procedures.
* The achievement of an individual Income Budget.
* The achievement of other upsell/cross-sell targets.
* Ensure agreed processes are followed in all matters.
* Manage aged debt and premium collection.
* Comply with Central Bank requirements as well as internal policies and procedures.
Requirements of the Commercial Insurance Broker
* CIP Qualified (or Grandfathered) in Commercial General Insurance.
* You should have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
* You must conform with Fitness & Probity
* You should have a good market, product & technical knowledge.
* You must be meticulous, organised and have excellent communication skills.
* Demonstrate the ability to work within a team environment.
* Possess a can-do attitude and the ability to adapt to and embrace change.
Contact Daniella 086 7750654 to discuss this role