Internal Sales Representative
Weber Packaging Solutions is a multi-national company, a leader in its field, providing labels and labelling systems to some of the largest companies world-wide and to the full range of SMEs, locally and nationally. We are seeking to add another Internal Sales Representative to our Internal Sales Team based in wexford. The post has a very generous commission scheme, and an annual bonus calculated on the business growth of managed accounts.
The job has 3 main elements:
· Account Management
· Generation of sales opportunities through tele-marketing and e-marketing
· Sales of labels and labelling & ink-coding machines
· Responsibility for the management of a set of customers and the revenue generated from them.
· Develop strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business decision-makers
· Prepare sales reports, reviewing customer business patterns and identifying new business opportunities
· Answer client queries, managing customer issues, liaising with cross-functional internal teams to improve the entire customer experience
· Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
· Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
· Negotiate contracts and closing agreements to maximize profits
· Cross-sell products and services
· Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
· Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
· Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
· Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
· Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
· Collaborate with colleagues to identify and grow opportunities within territory
Generation of Sales Opportunities
· Identifying potential customers, researching and qualifying new leads.
· Making out-bound calls to potential customers to generate interest in our products
· Designing and sending E-Marketing material to promote our company and products
· Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
· Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
· Following up on leads
· Responding to potential customers' questions, enquiries and providing additional information as required
· Record and manage sales opportunities
· Discuss our products and services knowledgably with potential customers
· Identify the customer’s requirements to provide the correct solutions
· Explain and demonstrate features of products and services.
· Work with the Estimating & Service Teams to provide quotations
· Follow-up quotations
· Maintain regular contact with potential customer, negotiating the sale
· Manage the sale to conclusion, closing sales and achieving sales targets.
· Process sales orders
· Liaise with customer through to delivery of product or service to ensure full satisfaction
· Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Qualities & Experience
· Proven work experience in account management, business development, sales, preferably business to business
· Strong sales skills
· Demonstrable ability to communicate with, present to, influence and persuade key decision-makers at all levels in an organisation
· Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
· Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
· Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Ability to achieve targets.