Stores /Yard Assistant: Building Materials
Due to their continued growth and expansion, our client a Leading Nationwide Builders Merchants. This role would best suit a hands-on, and self-motivated individual who enjoys working systematically, productively, and deadlines, with 1 -2 yrs experience in a similar role - ideally knowledge of Plumbing/Heating
• Support the Stores/Warehouse Team ensuring all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Assisting with the unloading of vehicles, checking-in of stock, sorting, and collecting materials for customers.
• Maintaining effective communications with suppliers regarding the sourcing and delivery of all stock
• Ensuring all the equipment/ Materials are fully serviced, stacked neatly, and ready to be put onto the site
• Maintaining a safe and tidy working environment, within the stores and yard
• Stocktaking of stores/yard stock
You will have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced and energised environment. You will have a strong interest in delivering superb customer and after-sales service. 1-2 yrs experience in a similar role is required with a strong knowledge of construction material, Ideally knowledge of plumbing/heating