Our client in Dublin South West have a requirement for a Sales Manager to join their organisation on a permanent full time basis. This is a great opportunity to join a well reputed firm, awarded a best managed company by Deloitte for a number of years and offering excellent educational development and career progression.
* Min 3 years Life & Pensions Experience
* Proven record of accomplishment of excellent communication and relationship management.
* Previous experience of leading and motivating a team.
* QFA qualified, maintaining CPD requirements and prepared to engage in further professional development.
* Strong technical knowledge of financial products structures and processes an advantage.
* Candidate will need to ensure strict adherence to regulatory requirements
* A high degree of personal organisation and a structured approach to time and resource management.
* To be goal oriented and ready to take personal responsibility for supporting team members in the Financial Services department
The main responsiblities and objectives of this role is for you to manage your team to ensure budgets are exceeded, ensuring you can identify any training needs they have and continue to motivate them to be a high performing team. You will also be responsible for recruitment - identifying needs and hiring advisors for your team. The sales manager will work closely with the operations manager & commercial director to deliver an excellent service to our customers, colleagues & deliver our business objectives.
Apply below for immediate consideration.