FRS Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading Irish agricultural merchant and supplier of agricultural services. We are currently seeking a candidate to fulfil the commercial sales role of ‘Agronomist’ covering the North Leinster region. This is a full-time permanent role and would suit candidates in the region of Louth, Meath, Dublin etc.
Key Words: Agronomy, Agronomist, Tillage, Land Management, Crops, Agri, Sales, B2C
Responsibilities & Duties:
* To provide an excellent technical back-up service to farmer clients – crop management advice
* Create and develop crop husbandry and spray programmes
* Provide technical support for other business operations
* To maintain and develop an existing customer base
* To pursue new sales avenues with potential customers
* To meet and exceed pre-determined sales targets & budgets
* Working with Senior Management to develop new business ideas & strategy
Experience & Skills:
* Agr.Sc qualification or higher is essential
* IASIS Qualified is Desirable
* Up to date knowledge of cereal crops and grassland husbandry is essential
* Be self-motivated and demonstrate a drive to succeed
* Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
* Possess excellent communication and IT skills
* Show a professional attitude in your daily work
* A strong commercial awareness along with a technical ability is desirable
* Full clean drivers licence
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package based on experience and will include an incentive structure. Company car and phone will also be supplied.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.
N.B. Any direct canvassing will lead to elimination from process - All Applications through Gerry at FRS Recruitment