Are you an experienced field-based sales professional who is proactive with superior relationship building skills and would like to part of the continued success of a market leading business? If so, then this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Blue Bangor Slate Company is the leading Specialist Supplier of Slates and Tiles both new and reclaimed. Our business was established in 1989 as Ireland's first Roofing Centre. The company is Irish owned and actively managed on a daily basis by its directors.
As Area Sales Rep for the Leinster area, you will work autonomously with your responsibilities spanning; relationship building and management of existing and future customer bases, developing value added business, maintaining competitor awareness, and working closely with the wider Sales Team to ensure continued improvement of customer service.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Maintaining and developing sales and margin levels with existing customer base
- Identifying new potential business opportunities on all products supplied
- Ensuring improvement of customer service delivery
- Supporting business development strategy
- Liaising with the Sales Office Team for support
- Reporting on activity and performance to agreed weekly plan
To be considered for this Area Sales Representative role you will have the following experience, skills, knowledge and attributes:
- Proven track record in delivering results and exceeding targets within a field-based sales role
- Ability to build and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external contacts
- Proactive and forward thinking approach to work
- Excellent negotiation, time management, and organisational skills
- Team player with the ability to work unsupervised using own initiative
- Attention to detail and ability to work under pressure
- Must have a full clean driving licence
- Basic computer skills
- Knowledge and experience of selling roofing or associated products an advantage
- CPD experience desirable but not essential
You will be part of a growing market leading business, where your results will be noticed and well rewarded.
Salary: €35000 - €55000 pa
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm (flexibility may be required to meet customer needs)
Location: Field based mostly covering Leinster or Munster
Contract Type: Permanent/Full-Time