Branch Manager - Builders Merchant
Our client a leader in the builder’s merchanting industry is seeking to recruit an experienced Branch Manager: Wexford Reporting to the Regional Director, the Branch Manager is responsible for all of the daily functions within the branch. The successful candidate will be instrumental in developing a branch business plan and overseeing the daily implementation of the business plan in order to achieve branch revenue, sales, and service goals.
Branch Manager Responsibilities
* Ensuring that the sales team provide friendly open and enthusiastic customer service both in person and on the phone
* Have an understanding of basic accounting and computers.
* Working with division managers and sales representatives to establish their monthly growth targets and development objectives
* Work closely with the Regional Director to assist in driving the development of the Branch. Also, ensure that standards are met for service excellence
* Maintain thorough knowledge of competitor products/services to maximise sales and service opportunities
* Improve the performance of the Branch across a number of key performance measures
* Undertake customer service duties as required to ensure the effective and efficient management of the branch
* Generate a culture of continuous improvement through performance coaching and leading by example in terms of commitment, enthusiasm, and drive
* Maintaining a clean, well-organized, and properly merchandised store at all times
* Ensuring that all policies, procedures, and controls are followed at all times
* Branch administration
Branch Manager Experience
• Previous Management experience withing Builders Providers/Merchant essential
• A strong understanding of the construction industry
• Full competence with standard software packages, including MS Word, Excel
• Strong commercial acumen with excellent people management skills
Contact Daniella 086 7750646 to discuss this opportunity
"Leading the way in the recruitment of sales professionals"