Our client is a respected leader in ethical and profitable farming solutions, focused on maximising feed efficiency. Indeed, over the course of nearly four decades in business, they have earned a particularly strong reputation in the Agri Sector, delivering improved results and value to the Irish Farmers.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and professional 'Regional Sales Manager' for the Munster region, proficient in selling into the agricultural sector. The successful candidate will join an exciting team and become an advocate for a leading Agri brand.
Industry: Agri, Nutrition, Sales, B2C, Farm Sales
Location: Munster Region: Cork, Kerry, Waterford, Limerick etc
Salary: Competitive Salary + Commision, Car (and expenses), Laptop, Iphone, Pension and more
* Achieve sales targets within your geographical area.
* Maintain existing relationships with farmers through delivering excellent customer service.
* Grow existing business through prospecting for new accounts.
* Attend regional events where applicable.
* Deliver superior customer after-sales support.
* Provide line manager with reports and territory analysis.
* Identify new markets and opportunities.
* Proven success in sales
* Ability to work on own initiative with a can-do attitude
* A recognised agricultural qualification – preferably a Bachelor degree
* Good level of knowledge of agriculture and livestock farming
* Task driven with solid organisational skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Good level of IT including Microsoft Office
Please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439
All phone calls and cv submissions will be processed in the strictest of confidence
FRS Recruitment never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent
All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.