FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Ruminant Nutritionist on behalf of a leading Agribusiness in Ireland. This is a full-time permanent role.
This role will suit someone whom is looking to develop their career in a technical nutrition role. You will be provided with excellent and ongoing training. Career progression a distinct possibility. The ideal candidate for the role will in living in the Donegal, Leitrim or Sligo area. You will be dealing with an established customer base of dairy and beef farmers.
Duties to include
* Provide nutrition advise and system guidance to dairy and beef customers in the North West area.
* Assess current levels of performance for dairy and beef herds and provide direction and solutions to on farm issues.
* Formulate diets to improve animal performance, feed efficiency and farm profitability.
* Organise and present at customer meetings and demonstration events
* Complete feed budgets, provide quality and cost analysis of feed ingredients.
* Create a positive sales environment by maintaining good customer relations and also by maintaining nutrition accounts.
* A strong interest in ruminant nutrition
* A 3rd level degree in Agriculture
* A minimum of 2-3 year's experience dealing directly with farmers
* Ambitious and career minded
* Living in the North West area
Salary , bonus , company car & pension contribution
Please email your CV through the attached link
100% confidentiality assured at all times.
FRS Recruitment will never disclose your CV details to a 3rd party without your prior consent