Our Client is a boutique marketing consultancy firm with a global portfolio of Clients and a reputation for delivering a modern marketing approach that delivers significant results for the organisations they engage with. They are looking for a Digital Marketer who has a broad range of digital marketing skills and is looking to become a true expert in their field.
The ideal person will have previous experience of providing digital marketing service to B2B Clients and directly engaging with key stakeholders within the organisations.
The culture of this company is supportive, hard-working and a close-knit team. You will be working with expert marketers, strategists, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers. The Team prides itself in taking time to truly understand the dynamics of each Client's business and they genuinely care about delivering successful commercial outcomes. It is a central focus of the organisation to constantly hone our craft because they believe in the power of best practice marketing to accelerate business growth.
Core responsibilities of this position:
* Manage and grow your own client accounts. From research and planning, to creative development and marketing execution, you will have full ownership of building relationships and delivering results for your own book of client accounts.
* Forge rock-solid client relationships: You will work shoulder to shoulder with clients, as a business partner, to deliver a commercial result. Open and honest communication and collaboration with clients is essential.
* Execute tailored marketing programmes: Using strategies and tactics such as ABM, content marketing, social advertising, PPC, online advertising, direct mail, print ads, email marketing, webinars, SEO and conversion rate optimisation, you will create marketing programmes that fit clients' needs.
* Create content that engages: You will research, shape and draft copy for industry reports, case studies, blogs, infographics, campaign landing pages, advertising banners, emails, videos etc. Working with our design team, you will translate these in compelling content assets.
* Deliver marketing platform expertise: You will continually develop your knowledge and skills in supporting technologies such as Salesforce Pardot, Lead Forensics, Google Analytics, CrazyEgg, Google AdWords etc.
* Grow account revenue & profitability: You will develop and closely manage project schedules, budgets and resources. An ability to forge strong relationships and a laser focus on driving commercial results, will result in sustained growth of clients' account revenue and profitability.
* Clear communication and constructive collaboration with our internal team of B2B strategists, communications managers, copywriters, creatives, designers and developers will enable you to deliver best-in-class marketing programmes for your clients. You will work closely with third party partners and suppliers including technology partners and contractors to maximise value for clients and for the company.
Get 2021 off on the right foot and find a position that does not feel like work.
To be considered for this position applicants must be eligible to work and reside in Ireland (holder of an EC Passport or a Current Stamp 4 Visa