Our client is a rapidly growing US SaaS business establishing an EMEA office based in Dublin. If you would like to be part of a business that is in EMEA start-up and be part of something where you can steer your own career and grow whilst the business is growing, then this could be the company for you!
This is a permanent opportunity based in Dublin.
Working closely with the leadership team based in HQ, USA, you will have an opportunity to help grow and expand their customer base in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA).
• SaaS consultative sales/growth revenue experience essential – deal size 50-125k
• Responsible for your own and your small sales team’s key deliverables and quotas
• Working with inbound leads, you will be supported by a training and certification program
• Demo software to new prospects
• Coach and mentor a team to achieve their certifications
• Assist your team in managing their accounts and their weekly and monthly objectives
• Guide and educate customers on their journey to achieve their goals
• Responsible for hiring and developing your sales team
• Close business with new and existing customers to meet targets and goals
• Collaborate with marketing and technology teams on solutions and new product releases
• Third level degree
• Proven background in consultative selling
• Minimum 5 years’ customer-facing experience
• Ideally will have worked for a start-up or a growing SaaS business
• Team management or team lead experience
• Coaching & mentoring track record
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong critical reasoning, reading, and attention to detail
• MS Office essential to advanced level
• Additional EU language will be an advantage, e.g. German, French, Spanish, Italian
Competitive package including base salary, bonuses, excellent benefits, and perks.