Reporting to the Managing Director, this is an exciting role and the right candidate will be responsible for growing sales and directing all sales activities within the company. As the National Sales Manager you will be:
• Responsible for directing all sales activities within the Company and ensuring the Company’s sales growth year on year.
• Responsible for managing Strategic Customer Accounts at a National level, maximising all opportunities for sales within the Accounts.
• Responsible for strategic Direction of Portfolio Management, Pricing, Customer Channels, and Promotional Planning
• Responsible at Senior Management Level, to ensure all internal stakeholders are kept aware, aligned, and focused on Trading Environment, so that the best Strategic Decisions are made.
• Responsible for managing the national sales team
• Implementing a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
• Manage National Accounts for the Company and building relationships with key personnel
• Ensuring Internal Company functions give the highest level of customer service to National Accounts
• Holding regular meetings with internal stakeholders about key accounts
• Taking a pro-active approach to account management
• Holding regular business reviews to assess opportunities for sales
• To keep up to date with the latest legislation and its impact on Trading.
• To keep up to date with the latest consumer trends, pricing sensitivities. Create opportunities for increased Sales based on the latest best information.
Background of Applicant :
• Minimum 5 years previous National Account Management Experience – essential.
• Knowledge of Export markets would be an advantage
• Previous Drinks experience would be an advantage
• Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
• Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
• Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans, with limited resources
• A full clean driving licence is essential for this position