The SMC-C Program Lead is a leader within our Sales organization. As a field-based member of our global Specialist Sales leadership team, the Sales Program Lead will conduct the following actions:
• Deliver revenue and acquisition goals for EMEA through a mix of personal contributions with customer and partner wins and empowering other Inside & Field Sales staff to achieve more.
• Lead and optimize Digital & Field Specialists, including managing Win Rooms, leading deal coaching sessions and directly engaging strategic accounts.
• Capture voice of customer and partner with regular engagements to understand core needs and communicate critical insights to Corporate Sales and R&D LT.
• Ensure that all sellers understand and can articulate our value proposition to unlock new business value for customer and Microsoft.
• 5+ years of experience developing high-performing Device or Cloud services sales or marketing teams and a proven track record of exceeding team quotas/targets
• 5+ years of experience with business acumen expertise as well as infrastructure-related technology knowledge to connect how customer business issues impact their IT environments.
• Successful management of large-scale, complex deal cycles and/or programmatic scale campaigns that drive new business.
• Experience coaching direct and indirect reports in pipeline management, opportunity management, and account planning.
• Strong relationship-building and negotiation skills.
• Executive level communication skills (both written and verbal), and the ability to mentor others.
• Bachelor’s degree required, with Computer Science or a similar information technology-related discipline, or in Business Administration preferred.
• Certification in sales, sales management, complex sales training, sales methodologies, broad evangelism through events (presentation skills), and consultative selling desired