EXCITING opportunity to get in at ground level for the EMEA sales team with an established SaaS company trading in the travel industry. Your role will be to manage and grow commercial relationships with a portfolio of existing customers and to win new business via the telephone.
Based in Dublin city centre my client is looking to hire an energetic and driven account manager to maintain current accounts and to drive new business through semi warm leads. Covering the Dutch market and supporting the UKI market we are looking for sales people that are hungry for the sale.
The day to day
• Retain and maintain our existing customers, proactively promoting and selling products and increase share and revenue
• Builds and nurtures business relationships with key decision makers
• looks for new business opportunities within existing accounts and ways of overcoming competitive threats
• Initiates and maintains regular ‘business calls’ to each customer according to the account management discipline guidelines
• Organises a programme of activities which keep key decision makers and influencers informed of product strategy and industry developments
• Achieves stated sales plan targets - the importance of the sales contribution to the company bottom line means that this is a key focus.
• Pro-actively respond to inbound sales leads, targeting prospective business and new revenue opportunities.
• Develop and maintain a new business sales plan within a market or account portfolio
• Create and maintain a sales pipeline of qualified opportunities within the designated market or portfolio of accounts
There is an excellent package on offer, and you will be joining the newly formed EMEA sales team. it’s an exciting time for the company with ambitious growth plans over the coming years.
For further details please get in touch (016146129 or email@example.com )
(Also recruiting for UKI team with a second language, German, Greek, French OR Italian)