Surgical Sales Manager
Surgical Sales Manager will achieve sales and market share objectives by promoting a range of Surgical Devices to both public and private Hospital Groups across the Territory(West, North West, and Midlands).
The successful candidate will have 3+ years’ medical device sales experience in a hospital environment, selling directly to Operating Theatre's
* As a Surgical Sales Manager, you will present and demonstrate all products, using your own initiative to see opportunities and convert them to sales
* The Surgical Sales Manager will develop relationships with key customers into lasting business partnerships, assisting customers with clinical, technical, and commercial inquiries.
* You will development of new business opportunities and determination of new client and market potential.
* As a Surgical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for systematic collection, presentation, and interpretation of market and competitor information.
* Implementation of new product launches and other corporate activities within the area of responsibility.
Role Requirements: Surgical Sales Manager
* 3+ years’ medical device sales experience in a hospital environment, ideally with a clinical background
* Experience selling it on operating theatres with the ability to communicate well and deliver a positive image of the company and its products.
* You will be commercially aware and have excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships.
* Have the necessary education and practical experience to deal with the complex medical device technologies in a clinical background.
* Full driver’s License.
Surgical Sales / Sales Rep / Hospital Account Manager / Medical Sales / Laparoscopic / Upper GI / Colorectal / Surgical Mesh / General Surgical / Plastic Surgery / Scrub Nurse / West / Midlands / Ireland
"Leading the way in the recruitment of Sales Professionals"