Tele-Sales Business Development Executive
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing Card Processing companies in the payments industry, selling Credit and Debit card services to businesses in Ireland and in the UK.
The role of the Tele-Sales Business Executive is to identify and secure new sales within our key markets by contacting potential customers to present our products and services with the necessary skills to win their business.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual that can develop a strong sales pipeline and manage this on an ongoing basis. You will be responsible for developing a sales plan to meet and exceed your sales targets.
· Develop sales opportunities through inbound leads and outbound lead generation using phone, email and social networks.
· Manage lead database and identify new key decision makers.
· Present product propositions to meet potential customer’s needs.
· Ownership of the sales cycle to ensure maximum sale value and high conversion rates.
· Closing the sale and managing contract process with customers.
· Completion of new customer application documentation.
Skills & Experience
· Proven experience in targeted B2B Tele-Sales.
· Proven ability to work to sales targets.
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
· Excellent organisational skills.
· Excellent Microsoft Office and CRM skills.
Career Incentives & Benefits
· Competitive salary with an excellent commission structure
· An energetic and friendly team environment
· Excellent opportunities to further your career as we grow