Company overview – Tactical Talent is delighted to be partnering with one of Ireland’s best-known Tiling, Bathroom and Flooring Specialist Retailers. Based in West Dublin, they are now seeking an ambitious, professional Retail Sales Executive to join their team with a view to a long-term career in the sector. 5 day working week with a requirement to work every second weekend with a degree of flexibility offered.
Situated in a stunning showroom that is constantly changing to reflect industry trends, you will be selling to residential customers as well as decision makers in the construction sector such as Architects, Project Managers, Site Managers and Builders.
This is a key role within the business. Achievement of agreed sales targets and customer service delivery targets will be critical to ongoing success. The role will also involve close and regular communication with the showroom team with high levels of self-motivation combined with good team playing characteristics.
· Anticipate customer needs and bring their ideas to life creatively and with passion
· Producing appropriate quotes in line with customer budgets
· Maintaining the highest possible standards for the showroom in terms of its’ appearance
· Sales of ceramic, porcelain, natural stone tiles, bathrooms and wood flooring to the retail customer and the commercial /trade sector.
· Delivery of excellence in customer service through agreed KPI’s and metrics.
· Proactively contribute to the sales and margin development of the overall showroom team performance.
· Assist in the maintenance of agreed showroom displays, showroom quality and appearance levels.
· Outstanding communicator and team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Well presented with a friendly demeanour
· Proven sales track record in bathroom, interior design or retail sector (2 years minimum)
· Excellent computer skills
· Highly level of organisation and time management skills
Package on offer
· Basic salary negotiable based on experience - Up to €45k for experienced industry professionals
· Extremely generous annual bonus structure and short-term incentive sales schemes
· Opportunity to grow as the company grows and develop a long-term career
Please note that this is a condensed version of the job spec for reasons of confidentiality. We would be happy to forward a full version on receipt of your application to candidates who meet the minimum criteria outlined by our client.
Tactical Talent Recruitment is one of Ireland’s leading sales recruiters. We specialise in both inside sales and field sales roles for sectors including FMCG, Construction (Bathroom/Kitchen/Interior Design), Utilities, Technology and Financial Services.
Due to the high volume of applications we can only respond to suitably qualified applicants. If you wish to find out who the hiring company are, please send an application and we will call you for a completely confidential initial discussion. We only submit your details to our clients with prior permission from each candidate after your suitability for a role has been discussed.
Important Notice – By making an application for this role with Tactical Talent Recruitment, the company may store your personal details on our company database. We will only use your information for job seeking services and will never share it with a third party.