Client Contract Manager: Dublin
Our Client, a leading national distribution and supply solutions company are seeking to recruit an experienced Corporate Professional with customer-facing exposure with a senior industrial background
* Ensuring the achievement of the Contractual Obligations for specific multisite clients, in order to deliver enhanced performance.
* Utilise all sources of customer information attained, especially Customer Relationship Management (CRM), in order to effectively improve the value and service to the client base.
* Achieve the profitability and other targets within the nominated client account, taking account of Activity Based Management (ABM).
* Collaborate and communicate with employees onsite to ensure there is a full understanding of the service proposition that is delivered to the client.
* Provide Client Contract Management for multi-site clients, which will include the implementation of the development plan.
* Contribute to the effective operation of the client - through active collaboration in activities required as a senior member of the business team.
* Provide management with required reports, information, and feedback to contribute to the effective strategic planning, budgeting, and performance management of the business in agreed formats and within agreed time-frames.
* 5 + yrs Experience dealing with MNC at a corporate level, in a high pressured environment, and working in a highly regulated environment.
* Strong Operational and Customer Facing experience
* Strong Commercial Professional, Senior Account with Managerial Support capabilities
* Ideally Pharma/Medical background, with an understanding of regulatory control
* Continuous Improvement, KPI being met, ensure strong customer relations
* Strong Client Account Management skill set required