International Sales Engineer
Our client a leading global manufacturer is seeking an experienced Technical Sales Engineer to grow
* Develop plans to grow international business, profitable growth, and enhanced working capital performance.
* Coordinate global customer pricing versus market to recommend the best approach for long-term success.
* Lead long-term planning on customer forecasting, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
* Work with engineers, manufacturing, sales, purchasing, and product management in line with new product development
* Negotiate and secure Long Term Agreements for success with customers globally.
* Act as liaison for strategic accounts driving process improvements and higher levels of customer affinity.
* Provide forecasts for all key accounts including inputs from International operations.
* Rigorously prioritize and follow up on all qualified sales leads and prospects for new business opportunities.
* Work closely with potential customers at all levels to understand users' requirements, and management business issues and goals.
Key Skills and Requirements
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or equivalent Direct Sales Experience in Medical, Automotive, Oil & Gas.
* Strong sales strategy development with direct experience building international relationships
* Second language of German / French would be desirable
* 70% Travel will be a requirement of this role
* Experience managing a regional or global customer base with marketing skill-sets
* Demonstrate an understanding of the interaction of marketing, finance, operations, logistics, and customer relations at every level of the organization
* Direct medical sales experience also an advantage
"Leading the way in the Recruitment of Sales Professional"