Pro-Res have been based in Ireland since 2008 and have built up a successful client based installing various types of resin flooring to various sectors, we have come to a point where the company must become a more important player in the flooring market place.
We have taken on a full range of flooring products from our supply partner in the Netherlands, These products are unique, sustainable, seamless and carbon neutral, taking these products into account we have set up a new division called Linoleum Concept to take us to the level the company is able to achieve in the Irish market.
Reports To : The successful Candidate will report to the Managing Director Ian Davies
The role consists of the sales, marketing and specification of the Duracryl range of sustainable seamless floor finishes to architects, designers within various sectors, Education, Health, Commercial, Retail, etc etc
The successful candidate will be expected to grow this side of the business over a period of time, building up their network of contacts which will bring live contracts through the door.
The job comes with company car, mobile phone and laptop
Responsibilities and Duties
- Clean Driving License
- Experienced Driver
- Sales, marketing and specifications of the Duracryl range of flooring systems to architects and designers within various sectors
- Reporting to Managing Director with sales reports on a fortnightly basis
- Education level – leaving cert required
- Experience selling into architects and designers would be preferred but its not a must have.
- Specific skills. experienced clean driving license, Sales, Marketing, be able to use Microsoft office 365 powerpoint, excel, outlook etc etc must be computer literate.
- Personal Characteristics. Vibrant, enthusiastic, good person to person communicator, good time keeper and personal organiser, loyal to the company and wanting long term commitment with possibilities for individual growth within the business.
- Must have a valid passport for travel outside of Ireland.