FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a 'Agri Sales Rep 'on behalf of a leading animal health distributor. This is a full time permanent role.
Our client has been serving the Irish agricultural trade for over 30 years with an innovative product range for beef , dairy and sheep farmers. Presently we are looking to recruit a Agri Sales Rep for the North West (Donegal, Sligo & Mayo). Our client has a comprehensive and seasonal product range to match increased customer demand. Please note full product training will be provided.
Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for the following area.
* Developing relationships with dairy, beef and sheep farmers in the above area.
* Providing technical advice to farmers on nutritional products.
* Account management and new business development.
* Attending agricultural trade shows & exhibitions.
* Working to monthly sales targets.
* Previous farm sales experience required
* A strong interest / knowledge of farming
* Highly motivated & organised
Attractive Salary + bonus, company car & mobile phone
Industry: Animal Health, Agriculture, Sales, B2C
Please email your cv through the attached link
Please note FRS offer 100 % confidentiality on all email & phone inquiries
We will never disclose your details to a 3rd party without your prior consent.