Email Marketing Specialist - 5 Month Contract
Dublin 2, Co. Dublin
If you have a fantastic eye for detail and a background in email and marketing automation, this is an exciting opportunity to take on your next challenge with an international award-winning, independent Irish marketing agency.
Award-winning, home grown and innovative. Wolfgang Digital is all of these and so much more. As a marketing agency that was started at the founder's kitchen table, they have gone from strength-to-strength, achieving success in Ireland, mainland Europe and the US.
Wolfgang Digital are now seeking an Email Marketing Specialist to join them. This role is based in their Dublin city centre office but is currently home based due to COVID-19.
This is a five month contract which has the potential to become permanent.
Joining Wolfgang Digital has a number of perks, and here are just a few:
- A competitive salary
- A growth focused, independent performance agency
- Big on professional development - very big
- A fun, laid-back workplace
No matter where you are in your career, Wolfgang provides the ideal environment in which to learn and grow. They have an excellent track record of developing their people and offer their staff 10+ hours each month to focus on upskilling.
The organisation puts a strong emphasis on peer-to-peer learning, so as a new recruit, you'll benefit from plenty of face time with their high-performing teams to bring you up to speed.
As an Email Marketing Specialist, you will develop and oversee email marketing campaigns for a diverse range of clients.
Joining the Content Marketing department, you'll audit clients' current email marketing activity and develop all kinds of email marketing strategies such as e-commerce, B2B, lead nurturing and newsletters.
Additionally, you will:
- Oversee market research, automation set up, list management, A/B testing, written content and reporting for campaigns
- Develop lead generation strategies
- Create and execute effective list segmentation activities
- Plan and build automated drip and nurture campaigns
- Create case studies of your work
- Write compelling email copy (as part of the Content Marketing Team, you may also be required to write other types of content outside of email copy)
To be considered as an Email Marketing Specialist, you'll need:
- At least two years' experience in email and marketing automation
- Experience of working with multiple recognised Email Service Providers, such as Campaign Monitor, SharpSpring, Mailchimp, HubSpot or Constant Contact
- Evidence of your history of email marketing
- Experience with Google Analytics and dedicated email reporting tools
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Docs product suites
- A BSc and/or BA degree in marketing, advertising, business or a related field
How to Apply
Please select the apply button shown to send Wolfgang Digital your CV along with a cover letter and any other relevant information. In your cover letter, please answer the following questions:
1 - What Email Service Providers have you worked with?
2 - What steps do you take to improve deliverability?
All enquiries are in the strictest confidence.
Webrecruit Ireland and Wolfgang Digital are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd. The services advertised by Webrecruit Ireland Ltd are those of an Employment Agency