Sales Support Representative/ Full Time Merchandiser – Dublin
Crossell is one of Ireland’s leading Field Marketing Specialists. We are recruiting for an experienced Merchandiser/Sales Support Representative for the Dublin and Leinster territory calling on the grocery channel working on one of our client teams representing a leading global brand. This is a great opportunity to further your career within the FMCG industry. This is an initial 6 month contract with a potential to become permanent.
- To build and maintain Client displays within specified outlets as detailed on your journey schedule in line with the outlets agreed policy.
- To maintain regular calls on these outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule.
- To monitor condition of all Client products both within the store and stockroom, ensuring that any non-functioning or damaged product is removed from sale. In all outlets full details should be discussed with the relevant store personnel, where problems are identified they should be communicated to the supervisor.
- To develop and maintain a good working relationship with outlet personnel with a view to sustaining their active co-operation in the display of Client products.
- To promptly inform the line manager and all relevant personnel of store enquiries and competitor activity.
- To accurately record all information on in-store activity and stock as laid down on the weekly report and other documentation as required, ensuring that all reports/ administration are completed and sent to your Line Manager on time.
- To maintain in good order all company equipment including: - vehicles, presenters, POS etc.
- To attend training meetings as required.
- FMCG Industry experience with merchandising experience in Multiples, grocery retail accounts.
- Must be energetic and enthusiastic as this position maybe physically demanding
- Must be a self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
- A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
- IT literate with an ability to use handheld reporting technology
- Full Drivers Licence
- Salary €25,000-26,000
- Lunch Allowance
- Expenses (Petrol, parking etc.)
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile & Tablet