Full-time Merchandiser Cork / Limerick
Crossell are one of Ireland's leading field marketing agencies. Working with leading household brands across a variety of retail channels including Dunnes Stores, Tesco and Supervalu.
We are recruiting for a merchandiser for a fixed term contract to cover the Cork and Limerick area representing Premium Brands in the FMCG market for a 6 week contract. Ideally you will have previous merchandising and/or retail experience. The ideal base for this role is Mallow, Co. Cork.
· To build and maintain Client displays within specified outlets as detailed on your journey schedule in line with the outlets agreed policy.
· To maintain regular calls on these outlets in accordance with the current journey schedule. The Operations Manager/Supervisor will assign the schedule.
· To monitor condition of all Client products both within the store and stockroom, ensuring that any non-functioning or damaged product is removed from sale. In all outlets full details should be discussed with the relevant store personnel, where problems are identified they should be communicated to the supervisor.
· To develop and maintain a good working relationship with outlet personnel with a view to sustaining their active co-operation in the display of Client products.
· To promptly inform the line manager and all relevant personnel of store enquiries and competitor activity.
· To accurately record all information on in-store activity and stock as laid down on the weekly report and other documentation as required.
· To ensure that all reports and administration are completed and sent to your Line Manager on time.
· To maintain in good order all company equipment including: - vehicles, presenters, POS etc.
· FMCG Industry experience with merchandising experience in both Symbols and Multiples grocery retail accounts
· Must be energetic and enthusiastic as this position maybe physically demanding
· Must be a self-starter who is able to work on own initiative
· A proven team player with an excellent customer service approach
· IT literate with an ability to use handheld reporting technology
· Full clean Drivers Licence
· Salary €25,000 pro rata
· Lunch allowance
· Company van provided
· Fuel card and expenses